Qualification: Childcare Level 2
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic individual to join the team at Little Oaks Day Nursery as an Apprentice Nursery Nurse. This position is a fantastic opportunity to grow in confidence and knowledge in a Childcare setting.
Please note that this role will be rota based and shifts will alternate between the Nurseries opening hours (7:30am - 6pm)
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding.
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting.
- Planning and completing activities with the children
- This role requires you to be able to work as a team and provide activities for children that are fun, enjoyable, challenging and age appropriate.
- Throughout this role you will be giving children choices to enhance their self confidence and worth.
Company Website: www.littleoaksdaynursery.uk.com
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good timekeeping
- Ability to work well in a team
- Patient and caring personality
- Desire to learn new skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- GCSE grades A* to E or Functional Skills Level 1 in Maths and English
This vacancy offers possible progression onto permanent employment or an Advanced Apprenticeship role for the right candidate.
Whilst completing this Apprenticeship you will receive the following support and training:
- Childcare Level 2 Qualification
- Full Training at the Employers site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor visits, Observations and Reviews
- Witness testimonials from your Employer
- Technical Certificate (Industry Knowledge)
- Functional Skills support in Math's, English and IT if required