UK Electrical Installations Limited
Urgent vacancy! Apprentice Administrator required for UK Electrical Installations Ltd, which provides a complete electrical solution to clients in the retail and commercial sectors This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
- Answering phone calls
- Sending e-mails
- Extensive use of Microsoft packages
- Use of specialist construction manager software
- Editing Adobe documents/drawings
- Working on client web-portals
- Working with Dropbox
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Plant hire
- Dropping off products to various plants
- Working on projects
- Filing and printing of project documents
- Any other administrative duties
- Must be a driver due to having to drop off products to various plants
- Ideally have a car
- Good level of maths and English (must already have Key Skills)
- Excellent level of communication
- Desire to work
- Desire to learn
- GCSE grade 9-4 or A-C in maths and English or Functional skills Level 2
Possible opportunity to progress onto a higher apprenticeship/employment.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer directly. You must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
0121 333 3001 or Shakera@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk