Moorgreen & Co
Moorgreen & Co Urgent vacancy for a Apprentice Business Administrator ! To gain essential administration skills working alongside Moorgreen & Co in Birmingham! This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
- Taking incoming & Outbound calls to relevant person
- Taking Messages
- Dealing with Clients & enquiries
- Reception cover
- Typing up documents
- Data entry
- Other general admin duties
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Desire to learn
- Can do attitude
- GCSE grade A*-C/9-4 in maths and English (or equivalent)
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Call – 01213333001 or email – Shakera.Rahman@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk