Stratford Supported Housing Ltd
Urgent vacancy! Business Administrator Apprentice required for Stratford Supported Housing Ltd, a housing company in Birmingham. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
Duties include ;
- Taking calls
- Sending emails
- Meeting & greeting vistors
- Doing paperwork for newly housed residents
- Polite telephone manner
- Use of own initiative
- Good communication
- Good customer service ability
- Desire to work and learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Positive can-do attitude
- Age 16-18: GCSEs (or equivalent) in maths and English (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Call – 0121 333 3001 or email – Alex.Redican@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk