Smart Kids Nursery
Fantastic new career opportunity, to work as an Apprentice Nursery Nurse for Smart Kids Nursery based in Aston (B6). This is an excellent opportunity to gain an Children and Young People’s Workforce level 2 or 3. Full training provided.
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with the children
- This role requires you to be able to work as a team and provide activities for children that are fun, enjoyable, challenging and age appropriate.
Throughout this role you will be giving children choices to enhance their self confidence and worth.
- Desire to learn
- Good Communicator
- Willingness to train and develop further skills
- Team player
- Good attention to detail
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 3 (A to D) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalents
Call – 01213333001 or email Shakera.Rahman@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk