Location: Handsworth, Birmingham
Qualification: Level 2 Business Administration
Duration: 12 Months
Reference Code: BA00049
Receptionist/Business Admin Assistant required for Harbans Singh & Co, a leading solicitors in Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 2 for 12 months.
Gain valuable experience in a very professional office environment; the varied duties will include:
- Reception cover
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- General administrative duties
- Communicating with clients via telephone and E-Mail
- Dealing with enquiries
- Data entry
Company Website: https://www.hscsolicitors.co.uk
- Good communication skills
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Desire to work and learn
- Polite personality
- Age 16-18: Maths and English at GCSE (or Functional Skills). Grades will be discussed during interview.
- Age 19+: Maths and English GCSE A* to C (or Functional Skills Level 2). Must provide certificates or exam results.
This vacancy offers a possible opportunity to progress onto employment or an advanced apprenticeship.
Whilst completing this apprenticeship you will receive the following support and training:
- Business Administration Level 2 qualification
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor Visits, Observations and Reviews
- Witness Testimonies from Employer
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
- Functional Skills support in Maths, English and IT if required
- 19+ aged applicants must provide a CV before your interview (this will be discussed during your initial telephone screening).
- 16-18 aged applicants must provide a CV if you wish to be considered for this vacancy (if you do not have a CV then we can discuss another course we have available).
- Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
- Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
- From April 1st 2018 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
To ensure that you can easily travel to this vacancy on a day to day basis, click on the link below and enter your postcode to estimate your travel time:Plan Your Route