Location: Kings Norton, Birmingham
Qualification: Business Administration Level 2
We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Administrator to join Reynolds Blinds, a family run business that is operating across various locations in the West Midlands.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop valuable administration skills, whilst gaining experience in a professional office environment.
Throughout this apprenticeship you will be receiving on-the-job and off-the-job training from the employer. You will also receive 1-to-1 support from a personal Assessor who will help you to track your progress.
Taking inbound telephone calls
Keeping showroom tidy and presentable
Interacting with customers in showroom
Developing in-depth knowledge of products
Company Website: www.reynoldsblinds.co.uk
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to accurately enter data
- Must be I.T literate
- Must have good organisational skills
- Previous administration experience desired but not essential
- Desire to learn new skills
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- Must be punctual
- Must have a good attention to detail
- GCSE grade A* to E or Functional Skills Level 1 or above in Maths and English
This vacancy offers possible progression onto permanent employment or an Advanced Apprenticeship role for the right candidate.
Whilst completing this Apprenticeship you will receive the following support and training:
- Business Administration Level 2 Qualification
- Full Training at the Employers site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor visits, Observations and Reviews
- Witness testimonials from your Employer
- Technical Certificate (Industry Knowledge)
- Functional Skills support in Math's, English and IT if required
Please do not contact the employer directly, you must apply for this vacancy through the our website or by calling 0121 333 3001.