Location: Hall Green, Birmingham
Qualification: Business Administration Level 2
We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Administrator to join First Mats based in Hall Green, Birmingham.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain key administrative skills whilst working in a motivating and professional team.
Throughout this apprenticeship you will be receive full training whilst being supported by a personal assessor who will help you achieve your qualification.
- Receiving and processing customer enquiries
- Maintaining sales and order databases
- Sending and following up customer quotations
- Helping customers with general queries
- Liaising with the business suppliers
- Answering phone calls professionally and efficiently
Company Website: www.firstmats.co.uk
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to enter data accurately
- Must have good customer service skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Desire to learn new skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Must be punctual
- Good people skills
- GCSE grade A* to E or Functional Skills Level 1 or above in Maths and English
This vacancy offers possible progression onto permanent employment or an Advanced Apprenticeship role for the right candidate.
Whilst completing this Apprenticeship you will receive the following support and training:
- Business Administration Level 2 Qualification
- Full Training at the Employers site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor visits, Observations and Reviews
- Witness testimonials from your Employer
- Technical Certificate (Industry Knowledge)
- Functional Skills support in Math's, English and IT if required
Please do not contact the employer regarding this vacancy. You must apply through our website, the gov.uk 'Find an Apprenticeship' Website or by calling 0121 333 3001.