Location: Birmingham City Centre
Qualification: Level 2 Business Administration
Duration: 12 Months
Reference Code: BA00071
We are currently recruiting an Apprentice Administrator to join Moor Green & Co, a leading accountancy firm based in Birmingham City Centre. This is an excellent opportunity to develop key administrative skills whilst gaining valuable experience in a busy accountancy environment.
Duties in this role will include:
- Data Entry
- Taking inbound telephone calls
- Typing letters that will be sent to clients
- Use of spreadsheets
This role is 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
- Good communication skills
- Good level of written and verbal English
- Data Entry
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Must have a high attention to detail
- Desire to learn new things
- Professional attitude
- Must be a dedicated individual
- Maths and English GCSE A* to E (or Functional Skills Level 2). Must provide certificates or exam results.
This vacancy offers possible progression onto permanent employment or a Advanced Apprenticeship role for the right candidate.
Whilst completing this apprenticeship you will receive the following support and training:
- Business Administration Level 2 Qualification
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor Visits, Observations and Reviews
- Witness Testimonies from Employer
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
- Functional Skills support in Maths, English and IT if required
- 19+ aged applicants must provide a CV before your interview (this will be discussed during your initial telephone screening).
- 16-18 aged applicants must provide a CV if you wish to be considered for this vacancy (if you do not have a CV then we can discuss another course we have available).
- Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
- Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
- From April 1st 2018 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
To ensure that you can easily travel to this vacancy on a day to day basis, click on the link below and enter your postcode to estimate your travel time:Plan Your Route