Location: Hall Green, Birmingham
Qualification: Business Administration Level 2
We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Finance Advisor to join Care Avenues, a domiciliary care provider based in Shirley.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop key administration skills whilst working in a professional office environment.
Throughout the duration of this apprenticeship you will receive full training whilst being supported by a personal Assessor.
- Assisting finance officer with various financial duties
- Sending invoices
- Processing receipts
- Processing payments
- Liaising with clients
Company Website: www.careavenues.co.uk
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to enter data accurately
- Strong I.T skills
- Prior knowledge of SAGE (accounting software) desirable but not essential
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Desire to work hard and learn new skills
- Must have an interest in working in Finance
- Must be confident and friendly
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- GCSE grades A* to E or Functional Skills Level 1 or above in Maths and English
This vacancy offers possible progression onto permanent employment or an Advanced Apprenticeship role for the right candidate.
Whilst completing this Apprenticeship you will receive the following support and training:
- Business Administration Level 2 Qualification
- Full Training at the Employers site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor visits, Observations and Reviews
- Witness testimonials from your Employer
- Technical Certificate (Industry Knowledge)
- Functional Skills support in Math's, English and IT if required
Please do not contact the employer regarding this vacancy. You must apply through our website, the gov.uk 'Find an Apprenticeship' Website or by calling 0121 333 3001.