Location: Sutton Coldfield
Qualification: Childcare Level 2
We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Nursery Nurse to join the team at Angels Day Nursery, based in Sutton Coldfield. This Apprenticeship is an excellent opportunity to develop key skills whilst gaining valuable experience in a friendly Nursery environment.
You role offers full training and you will be supported by a personal Assessor throughout the duration of your qualification.
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding.
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting.
- Planning and completing activities with children.
- This role requires you to be able to work as a team and provide activities for children that are fun, enjoyable, challenging and age appropriate.
- Throughout this role you will be given children choices to enhance their self-confidence and worth.
Company Website: https://www.angels-nursery.com/
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Previous experience working with Children is desired but not essential
- Must be confident when interacting with Children and Parents/Guardians
- Desire to learn new skills
- Must be punctual
- Must be a caring and patient individual
- GCSE grade A* to E or Functional Skills Level 1 or above in Maths and English
This vacancy offers possible progression onto permanent employment or an Advanced Apprenticeship role for the right candidate.
Whilst completing this Apprenticeship you will receive the following support and training:
- Children's and Young Peoples Workforce Level 2 Qualification
- Full Training at the Employers site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor visits, Observations and Reviews
- Witness testimonials from your Employer
- Technical Certificate (Industry Knowledge)
- Functional Skills support in Math's, English and IT if required