Location: Sparkhill, Birmingham
Qualification: Childcare Level 2
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual to join the team at Hamd House Nursery based in Sparkhill, Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in a professional childcare setting whilst working towards a nationally recognised Apprenticeship qualification.
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with children
- This role requires you to be able to work as a team and provide activities for children that are fun, enjoyable, challenging and age appropriate.
- Must have good organisational and planning skills
- Must have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have good team working skills
- Must be passionate about working with Children
- Must have the desire to work hard and learn new skills
- Must be a caring and patient individual
- GCSE grade A* to E or Functional Skills Level 1 or above in Maths and English
This vacancy offers possible progression onto permanent employment or an Advanced Apprenticeship role for the right candidate.
Whilst completing this Apprenticeship you will receive the following support and training:
- Childcare Level 2 Qualification
- Full Training at the Employers site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor visits, Observations and Reviews
- Witness testimonials from your Employer
- Technical Certificate (Industry Knowledge)
- Functional Skills support in Math's, English and IT if required