Location: Yardley, Birmingham
Qualification: Childcare Level 3
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic individual to join the team at Pioneers Nursery in Yardley. This is an excellent opportunity to develop key skills, whilst gaining valuable experience in a professional Nursery environment.
Please note that there are currently 2 positions available at this vacancy.
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with children
- This role requires you to be able to work as a team and provide activities for children that are fun, enjoyable, challenging and age appropriate.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- Must be enthusiastic
- Desire to learn new skills
- Excellent punctuality
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Must be a patient and caring individual
- GCSE grade A* to E or Functional Skills Level 1 or above in Maths and English
- Childcare Level 2 qualification - with previous experience working in a Childcare setting
This vacancy offers possible progression onto permanent employment or an Advanced Apprenticeship role for the right candidate.
Whilst completing this Apprenticeship you will receive the following support and training:
- Early Years Educator Level 3 Qualification
- Full Training at the Employers site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor visits, Observations and Reviews
- Witness testimonials from your Employer
- Technical Certificate (Industry Knowledge)
- Functional Skills support in Math's, English and IT if required