Location: Birmingham City Centre
Qualification: Business Administration Level 2
We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Sales Administrator to join the sales team at Premier Support Services. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop key administration skills and gain valuable experience in a professional office environment.
- Providing assistance with the processing of Company Information.
- General Administration duties
- Electronic Filing of Company Information on our Internal Database
- Data Entry
- Market Research & Support on Data Analysis
- Any other Adhoc Requests from the Sales Team
Company Website: https://www.premiersupportservices.co.uk/
- Ability to multi-task which is critical, as the environment can be fast paced.
- Must have good I.T Skills – Microsoft Office & Excel
- Excellent Numeracy Skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have the desire to work and learn new skills
- Must be friendly and polite
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be able to work well in a team
- GCSE grade A* to E or Functional Skills Level 1 and above in Math's and English
This vacancy offers possible progression onto permanent employment or an Advanced Apprenticeship role for the right candidate.
Whilst completing this Apprenticeship you will receive the following support and training:
- Business Administration Level 2 Qualification
- Full Training at the Employers site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor visits, Observations and Reviews
- Witness testimonials from your Employer
- Technical Certificate (Industry Knowledge)
- Functional Skills support in Math's, English and IT if required