Location: Nechells, Birmingham
Qualification: Warehousing Level 2
We are currently recruiting for an individual to join the team at Environmental Concern as an Apprentice Warehouse Technician. Based in Nechells, this company deal with Environmental Waste Management and Recycling.
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Warehousing Level 2.
- Providing assistance in managing and processing various stocks of non-hazardous waste, providing assistance in machinery operation under constant supervision by experienced staff (on-site, internal training would be provided)
- Assisting in stock control
- Assisting in other laborious tasks such as bulking, repackaging, and segregating of plastics, metals, cables, cardboard, etc.
- Potential for additional, future on-site training in the use of various tools and plant equipment specific to waste recycling, processing, treatment and disposal.
Company Website: https://www.environmental-concern.com/
- Ability to work with hazardous materials
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Practical skills
- Please note that this role may include heavy lifting
- Strong work ethic
- Must have a desire to learn new things and develop practical skills
- GCSE grades A* to E of Functional Skills Level 1 or above in Maths and English
This vacancy offers possible progression onto permanent employment or an Advanced Apprenticeship role for the right candidate.
Whilst completing this Apprenticeship you will receive the following support and training:
- Warehousing and Storage Level 2 Qualification
- Full Training at the Employers site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor visits, Observations and Reviews
- Witness testimonials from your Employer
- Technical Certificate (Industry Knowledge)
- Functional Skills support in Math's, English and IT if required