Premier Support Services Group
We are currently recruiting for a Business Administrator to join the team at Premier Support Services Group, based in Digbeth. This is an excellent opportunity to develop key administrative skills whilst gaining valuable experience in a professional office environment.
- Receiving incoming calls/faxes and e-mails relating to client maintenance work requests
- Cogging work requests
- Contacting clients
- Answer enquiries
- Updating customers on the progress of jobs
- Managing the purchase order
- Updating weekly and monthly reports
- General administration duties
- Strong communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Ability to accurately enter data
- Experience with Microsoft programmes
- Good timekeeping
- Desire to learn new skills
- Motivation to progress within the business
- GCSE grades A* to E (2-9) or Functional Skills Level 1 or above in Maths and English
Possible opportunity to progress onto an advanced apprenticeship/employment.
Things to consider:
This role will involve working with children/young people so a DBS check will need to be completed.
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!)
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
From April 1st 2018, the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
0121 333 3001 or email@example.com