Apprentice Lettings and Sales Negotiator required for Midlands Housing. This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
Duties will include:
- Managing telephone calls and taking messages
- Data entry of bookied viewings and valuations
- Deal with leads regarding property lettings and sales; establishing their needs, liaising with tenants, buyers, landlords and vendors (over the phone)
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
- Communicate effectively in English and Urdu is preferred but not essential
- Organisation and adaptability skills
- Professional manner
- Eager to learn
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: Must have maths and English GCSE grade 2 to 9 (A to E) or Functional Skills Level 1-2
Possible opportunity to progress onto employment for the right candidate.
Things to consider:
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!)
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Clean driving license and own vehicle preferrable due to as and when required to support colleagues at property location.
0121 333 3001 or Shakera.Rahman@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk