Rainbow Staffing Services
We are currently recruiting for a Business Administrator to join the team at Rainbow Staffing Services, based in Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience and new skills in a professional office environment.
Duties will include:
- General office admin duties
- Answering the phone
- Checking emails
- Making documents
- Filing and compliance
- I.T literate in Microsoft programmes
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Act in a professional manner at all times
- Must be organised
- Polite telephone manner
- Commitment and enthusiasm
- Proactive approach
- Positive attitude
- GCSE A* – E (9 – 2) or Functional Skills Level 1 and above in Maths and English
Possible opportunity to progress onto an Advanced Apprenticeship/employment.
Things to consider:
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
0121 333 3001 or firstname.lastname@example.org