Apprentice Administrator required for Reynolds Blinds for their Birmingham branch; leading specialists in custom made window furnishings! This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 2.
Working in a busy and professional environment, the duties will include:
- Developing in-depth knowledge of products
- Keeping showroom tidy and presentable
- Interacting with customers in the showroom
- Taking inbound telephone calls
- Data entry
- Using Microsoft Office programmes
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite telephone manner
- Accurate, especially with data entry
- Desire to learn and work
- Smart appearance
- Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent or Functional Skills
Possible opportunity to progress onto an advanced apprenticeship/employment.
Things to consider:
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
0121 333 3001 or firstname.lastname@example.org