We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity to gain essential administration skills working alongside a plating & metal manufacturer in Wolverhampton. This employer is offering a fantastic opportunity to work in their busy office environment and gain valuable administrative experience.
- Data entry
- Taking inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Typing letters
- Dealing with enquiries
- Strong IT skills
- Good communications skills both written and verbal
- Previous administrative skills and experience
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to input data correctly
- Use of your initiative
- Confident when answering telephone calls and communicating with customers or staff members
- Good time management and punctuality
- Desire to work hard and learn new skills
- Friendly personality
- GCSE grade A to E or Functional Skills Level 1 and above in maths and English
- Previous qualifications in Business Admin desired but not essential
Possible opportunity to progress onto an advanced apprenticeship/employment.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too)
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
For more information contact:
0121 333 3001 or firstname.lastname@example.org