Li & Hiew Accountants
We are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator! Gain essential administration skills working alongside the leading Li & Hiew Accountants in Birmingham! This is an Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2.
Varied duties will include supporting with:
- Telephone enquiries
- Booking appointments and sending confirmations
- Data input
- Using Microsoft Office programmes
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
- Good telephone manner
- IT literate
- Professional manner
- Eager to learn
- Age 16-18: Maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have Maths and English GCSE grade 2 to 9 (A to E) or Functional Skills Level 1-2
Possible opportunity to progress onto an Advanced Apprenticeship/Employment for the right candidate.
Things to consider:
- Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!)
- Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training
- From April 1st 2018, the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies.The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
For more information please contact:
0121 333 3001 or firstname.lastname@example.org