TOTAL TRAINING COMPANY (UK) LIMITED
Urgent vacancy. Apprentice Administrator required for Total Training , a construction training provider in Birmingham. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration level 3.
To ensure compliance with all relevant requirements of both commercial and public funded training activity carried out by Total Training. This includes the daily administration of all training from the training centre and working with other delivery centres to ensure quality compliance across the organisation.
Work with the admin and business development teams to co-ordinate and manage the training schedule.
- Manage the training schedule – allocate appropriate trainers and resources
- Answering calls – taking messages and directing them to the correct department
- Registering courses & delegates with awarding organisations in line with regulations
- Applying for cards and certificate
- Preparing paperwork and course materials for training and courses booked
- Audit paperwork to ensure compliance with both commercial and public funded contracts and quality procedures
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Computer literate
- Desire to learn
- Desire to work
- Age 16-18: Maths and English at GCSE (or Functional Skills). Grades will be discussed during interview and not to worry if you do not have any qualifications as we can consider you for another course
- Age 19+: Maths and English GCSE A* to E (or Functional Skills Level 1 or 2)
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour as of 1st of April 2018. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds; £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £7.83 for those over 25.
Call – 01213333001 or email – Shakera.Rahman@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk