Urgent vacancy! Apprentice Office Administrator required for Speedy Freight, a leading same-day delivery service provider with varies branches one in Birmingham. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3 for 15 months.
Gain valuable office experience in a very professional environment; the varied duties will include:
- Using database (CRM)
- Booking orders
- Keeping contact details updated
- Data entry
- Using booking software
- Dealing with any telephone enquires
- Foot marketing/cold calling to keep database expanding.
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good telephone manners
- Team worker
- Be able to drive desirable but not essential
- Very polite
- Willing to learn
- Age 16-18: Maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have Maths and English GCSE grade 2 to 9 (A to E) or Functional Skills Level 1-2
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider, Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy. Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training. From April 1st 2019 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.90 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Call – 01213333001 or email – Shakera.Rahman@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk