Pearl Medical Centre
Urgent vacancy! Business Administrator Apprentice required for Pearl Medical Centre based in Ward End. An excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
- Ensure total familiarity with all appointment systems including regular and incidental variations
- Book appointments and recalls, ensuring sufficient information is recorded to enable retrieval of the medical record
- Monitor flow of patients into the waiting room ensuring the appointment system accurately reflects the arrival of patients
- Monitor effectiveness of the system and report any problems or variations to the Senior Receptionist
- Retrieve and re-file records as requested, ensuring that strict alphabetical order is adhered to
- Ensure correspondence, reports, results etc. are filed in correct records
- Polite telephone manner
- Use of own initiative
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Willing to learn
- Age 16-18: GCSEs (or equivalent) in maths and English (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: GCSEs at grades A-D/9-3 (or equivalent) in maths and English are a must
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Call – 0121 333 3001 or email: Shakera.Rahman@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk