E2e Human Resource Consultancy Ltd
Urgent vacancy! Apprentice Business Administrator required for e2e HRC based in Birmingham. (B28) Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3
- Recruitment duties will be involved (hospitality sector), involved in accounts and other office duties
- Take incoming and outbound calls to relevant person
- Taking messages
- Dealing with clients and enquiries
- Reception cover
- Typing up documents
- Data entry
- Other general admin duties
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Professional appearance
- Ability to use initiative.
- Age 16-18: GCSEs (or equivalent) in maths and English (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: GCSEs at grades A*-D/9-3 (or equivalent) in maths and English are a must
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified).
Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Call – 0121 333 3001 or email: Shakera.Rahman@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk