Urgent vacancy! Apprentice Sales Support Administrator required for New Harvest, a successful and fast growing Oriental suppliers and distributors in Nechells. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3 for 15 months.
Gain valuable office experience in a very professional environment; the varied duties will include:
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Working with the sales team
- Using the SAP system
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Processing orders
- Having strong existing customer base
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
- Excellent written verbal communication
- Telephone skills
- Team player
- Excellent orgainistional skills
- Good attention to details
- Willing to learn
- Can work under pressure
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE (or equivalent) or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) grade 9 to 3 (A to D) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalents
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Call :0121 333 3001 or
Email : email@example.com