Fantastic new career opportunity, to work as an Group Admin Apprentice for Centrick based in Birmingham (B3). This is an excellent opportunity to gain an Business Administration Level 3. Full training provided.
- Assists the HR and Operations Directors with smooth running of the management Centre.
- Supports the Operational Board with Ad-hoc project work as and when required.
- Assist with event planning and associated administration.
- Support the HR Director and Customer Service Manager with annual staff training schemes set up and coordination.
- Responsible with all administrative tasks related to on and offboarding of staff.
- Supporting with recruitment activities such as drafting job descriptions, adverts and liaising with our panel of recruiters and ATS provider.
- Ensuring employee file audit is up to date and compliant at all times.
- Ensuring full compliance with all driving licence checks using GBG Group software.
- Assistance with low-level employee meeting in the form of note-taking.
- Supporting the HR Director with weekly,monthly and ad-hoc reports.
- Supporting the HR director with bespoke ad-hoc letter writing for employee relations.
- Responsible for ordering business cards for new starters or when required.
- Responsible for updating the company organisation chart.
- Well organised and able to prioritise
- Ability to use MS packages effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Positive attitude in all situations
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have Maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 3 (A to D) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalents
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!)
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training
Call: 01213333001 or