REGIONAL HOMES LTD
Fantastic new career opportunity, to work as an Apprentice Business Administrator for Regional Homes based in Smethwick (B66). This is an excellent opportunity to gain an Business Administration Level 3. Full training provided.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Taking inbound telephone calls
- Dealing with emails and enquiries in a professional manner
- Booking viewings
- Data entry
- Any other general administrative duties
- Car driver (to travel to different sites and properities)
- Ability to maintain high levels of professionalism
- Hard working
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to learn
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE (or equivalent) or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) grade 9 to 3 (A to D) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalents
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
- Shakera Rahman
- 0121 333 3001