Green & Olive
Urgent vacancy! Apprentice Business Administrator required for Green & Olive required to join their office in Birmingham! Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
- Managing telephone calls and taking messages
- Data entry of booked viewings and valuations
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
- Dealing with sensitive documents and processing paperwork.
- Writing up letters for clients.
- Communicate effectively in English and Urdu is preferred but not essential
- Organisation and adaptability skills
- Professional manner
- Eager to learn
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: Must have maths and English GCSE grade 2 to 9 (A to E) or Functional Skills Level 1-2
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!)
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
- Shakera Rahman
- 0121 333 3001