Urgent vacancy for an business administrator apprentice! Gain essential administration skills working alongside Xylen Management in (B9) This is an Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3.
- Take incoming
- Outbound calls to relevant person
- Take messages
- Deal with clients and enquiries
- Filing, reception cover
- Typing up documents
- Data entry
- Other general admin duties
- Good communication skills – Both verbal and written
- Able to demonstrate high level of numeracy and literacy
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated and highly organised with the ability to cope under pressure
- Ability to make decisions
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Age 16-18: GCSEs (or equivalent) in maths and English (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: GCSEs at grades A*-D/9-3 (or equivalent) in maths and English are a must
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified).
Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
- Shakera Rahman
- 0121 333 3001