Support Asia Limited
Urgent vacancy! Apprentice Administrator required for Support Asia Limited who deliver care with clients homes across Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
- Taking inbound telephone calls
- Dealing with enquiries
- Data entry
- Use of e-mails
- Supporting other staff members with general administrative duties
- Desire to work
- Desire to learn
- Good communication skills
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE (or equivalent) or Functional Skills (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) grade 9 to 3 (A* to D) or Functional Skills Level 1-2
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
- Shakera Rahman
- 0121 333 3001