Oakmans Estate Agents
Urgent vacancy! Apprentice Business Administrator required for Oakmans Estate Agents required to join their office in Birmingham! Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
- To answer the telephone within a timely manner
- Transfer calls to the appropriate person
- Take messages including callers name and telephone number
- Email details of the message to the appropriate person.
- Maintaining paper and electronic personnel files
- Sending and receiving e-mails
- Producing and distributing automatic reports from software
- Conducting audits across all departments of the company
- General administration, such as filing
- Maintaining reports on excel
- Good Numeracy and Literacy Skills
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational Skills
- Effective communication
- Good computing skills and a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalent (grades will be discussed at interview)
Age 19+: Must have maths and English GCSE grade 2 to 9 (A* to E) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalent
Please do not contact this employer.
You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified).
- Shakera Rahman
- 0121 333 3001