Care Avenues Limited
Urgent vacancy! Apprentice Administrator required for Care Avenues, a leading care provider in Birmingham. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Screening applicants
- Arranging interviews
- Chasing references
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
- Polite telephone manner
- Use of own initiative
- Desire to work and learn
- Positive, Can do attitude
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 3 (A to D) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalents
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
- Shakera Rahman