Urgent vacancy! Apprentice Business Administrator required for Liquid Print required to join their office in Nechells! Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
- Assissting staff with electronic documents.
- Taking phone calls from clients.
- Helping with digital marketing.
- Dealing with enquiries and problems.
- Planning and organising meetings and events.
- Dealing with project management which is set by the manager.
- Good computer skills
- Willing to learn
- Good at using Microsoft packages.
- Good communication skills.
- IT skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Good driver.
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalent (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: Must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 2 (A* to E) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalent
You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified).
Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
- Shakera Rahman
- 0121 333 3001