Urgent vacancy! Apprentice Business Administrator required for Roshni required to join their office in Birmingham (B21) Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
Duties Include :
- Take incoming and outbound calls to relevant person
- Take messages
- Deal with clients and enquiries
- Reception cover
- Typing up documents
- Data entry
- Other general admin duties
- Fluent speak of an south Asian language
- Good computer skills
- Willing to learn
- Mature attitude
- Professional manner
- Eager to learn
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalent (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: Must have maths and English GCSE grade 2 to 9 (A* to E) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalent
Please do not contact this employer.
You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified).
Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Call – 0121 333 3001 or email – Shakera.Rahman@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk