Urgent vacancy! We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Administrator to join the team at Support Asia, a leading Domiciliary Care Agency based in Handsworth, Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
- Working at the front desk
- Answering phone calls
- Photo copying
- Setting up the training room for the trainers
- General administrative duties
- Good computer skills
- Willing to learn new skills
- Mature attitude
- Professional manner
- Eager to learn
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalent (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: Must have maths and English GCSE grade 4 to 9 (A* to C) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalent
Please do not contact this employer.
You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified).
Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Call – 0121 333 3001 or email – Alex.Redican@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk