Pearl Medical Centre
Urgent vacancy! We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Administrator to join the team at Pearl Medical Centre, a Doctors Surgery based in Alum Rock, Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
- Receptionist tasks
- General administration tasks
- Answering calls
- Booking appointments
- Dealing with patient queries
- Working through set tasks
- Good computer skills
- Willing to learn new skills
- Mature attitude
- Professional manner
- Eager to learn
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalent (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: Must have maths and English GCSE grade 4 to 9 (A* to C) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalent
Please do not contact this employer.
You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified).
Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Call – 0121 333 3001 or email – Alex.Redican@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk