Urgent vacancy! We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice HR Administrator to join the team at Care Avenues, a Domiciliary Care Provider based in Hall Green, Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a qualification in Business Administration Level 3 Standard.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Providing an excellent customer service experience
- Screening care applicants
- Arranging interviews
- Chasing references
- Assisting with audit preparation
- Filing paperwork
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
- Good computer skills
- Willing to learn new skills
- Mature attitude
- Professional manner
- Eager to learn
- Grade C in Maths and English
- If you are aged 16-18’s, please continue to apply as you may be eligible for our Study Programme
Please do not contact this employer.
You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified).
Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Call – 0121 333 3001 or email – Alex.Redican@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk