Urgent vacancy! We are currently recruiting for an Business Administrator to join the team at City Quick Logistics, a Courier Delivery Service, based in Aston, Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a qualification in Business Administration Level 3 Standard.
This role also offers the opportunity to progress onto permanent employment within City Quick Logistics. For the right individual there is the possibility of a long-term career at City Quick Logistics.
· Dealing with telephone enquiries
· Creating and updating records/databases
· Updating CRM (system)
· Liaising with suppliers regarding payments
· Liaising with customers, taking courier bookings accurately
· Calculating quotes and advising ETA’s (Estimated Time of Arrival)
· Maintaining service level agreement with customers
· Dispatching drivers to jobs
· Any other related duties to support business requirements
· Excellent telephone manner
· Good communication skills
· Organisational skills
· Team Player
· Ability to work under pressure
· Excellent attention to detail
Confident and highly motivated individual who wants to succeed both with their learning and in the work place.
Please do not contact this employer.
You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified).
Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Call – 0121 333 3001 or email – Alex.Redican@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk