Care Avenues Limited
Urgent vacancy! Apprentice HR Administrator required for Care Avenues, a care provider in Wolverhampton. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
Gain valuable office experience in a very professional environment, the varied duties will include:
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Providing an excellent customer service experience
- Screening care applicants
- Arranging interviews
- Chasing references
- Assisting with audit preparation
- Filing paperwork
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
- Polite telephone manner
- Use of own initiative
- Good communication
- Good customer service ability
- Desire to work and learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Positive can-do attitude
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A* to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Call – 0121 333 3001 or Email – Alex.Redican@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk