Clements Health Care
Urgent vacancy! Apprentice Administrator required for Clements Health Care in West Bromwich (B70). Earn, learn, and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3 for 15 months.
Gain a variety of administration and customer service skills.
Duties will include:
- Taking inbound phone calls
- Assisting in developing rota for care workers
- Data entry
- Outgoing calls (calling candidates for vacancies)
- Paperwork (reference, ID, and DBS)
- Keeping both computer and paper files up to date for audit purposes
- Accounts and invoicing assistance when required
- Good IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Polite telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Keen to learn
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A* to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Call – 0121 333 3001 or Email – Alex.Redican@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk