KMS International Ltd
Urgent vacancy! Apprentice Business Administrator required for KMS International Ltd based in Birmingham. (B12) Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
Duties include :
- Take incoming and outbound calls to relevant person
- Take messages
- Deal with clients and enquiries
- Reception cover
- Typing up documents
- Data entry
- Other general admin duties
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A* to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified).
Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
Call – 0121 333 3001 or Email – Alex.Redican@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk