Location: Birmingham City Centre
Qualification: Business Administration Level 2
We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice to join the team at Rainbow Staffing Services, a leading nursing and care agency, based in Birmingham City Centre.
This Apprenticeship is an excellent opportunity to develop key administrative skills whilst gaining valuable work experience in a busy office environment.
Throughout the qualification you will be supported by a personal Assessor.
Take incoming and outbound telephone call and direct them to the relevant person
Deal with clients and enquiries
Typing up documents
Other general administration duties
Company Website: www.rainb.uk
- Must have an excellent telephone manner
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Strong data entry skills
- Must be I.T literate and have experience using Microsoft Office
- Must be highly organised
- Desire to learn to skills and progress within the business
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Must have a confident and friendly personality
- Maths and English GCSE grade A* to E or Functional Skills Level 1 or above.
This vacancy offers possible progression onto permanent employment or an Advanced Apprenticeship role for the right candidate.
Whilst completing this Apprenticeship you will receive the following support and training:
- Business Administration Level 2 Qualification
- Full Training at the Employers site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor visits, Observations and Reviews
- Witness testimonials from your Employer
- Technical Certificate (Industry Knowledge)
- Functional Skills support in Math's, English and IT if required