San’s Day Nursery
We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Nursery Nurse to join the team at San’s Day Nursery based in Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity to develop key skills and gain valuable experience in a professional childcare setting.
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with the children
- This role requires you to be able to work as a team and provide activities for children that are fun, enjoyable, challenging and age appropriate.
- Throughout this role you will be giving children choices to enhance their self- confidence and worth.
- Passion for working with children
- Interested in childcare long-term
- Confidence and patience with children
- Maths and English at GCSE A*-E or Functional Skills Level 1.
Possible opportunity to progress onto an Advanced Apprenticeship/employment.
Things to consider:
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
0121 333 3001 or email@example.com