Kings Heath Grange Day Nursery
We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Nursery Nurse to join the team at Kings Heath Grange Day Nursery. This is an excellent opportunity to develop new skills and gain valuable experience in a childcare setting.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with the children
- This role requires you to be able to work as a team and provide activities for the children that are fun, enjoyable, challenging and age appropriate
- Throughout this role you will be giving children the choices to enhance their self confidence and worth
- Good communication both verbal and written
- Ability to work well in a team
- Follow instructions accurately
- Contribute new ideas
- Would fit into a well-established team
English and maths at GCSE grade A* to E (or equivalent) or Functional Skills.
Possible opportunity to progress onto a higher apprenticeship/employment.
Things to consider:
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
For more information please contact:
0121 333 3001 or firstname.lastname@example.org