Manor Hill Day Nursery
Apprentice Nursery Nurse required for Manor Hill Day Nursery, a leading childcare provider in Solihull. This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Early Years Educator Level 3.
Gain valuable childcare experience in a very professional environment; the varied duties will include:
- Planning and completing activities with children
- Supporting children’s development and play
- Maintaining development records
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment
- Good communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- Desire to learn
- Desire to work
- Maths and English at GCSE A*-C or Functional Skills Level 2.
- Relevant Childcare qualification desired (Apprenticeship/Btec)
Possible opportunity to progress onto employment.
Things to consider:
• Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy. • Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training. • The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour, and will be rising to £3.70 from April 2018. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.05 for 21-24 year olds and £7.50 for anyone aged 25 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
0121 333 3001 or firstname.lastname@example.org