Rainbow Day Nursery
We are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Nursery Assistant to the team at Rainbow Day Nursery in Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Early Years Education Level 3 for 15 months.
- Assisting with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing, and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with children
- This role requires you to be part of a team and provide activities for children that are fun, challenging and age appropriate.
- Throughout this role you will be given children choices to enhance their self-confidence and worth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good team working skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good timekeeping
- Willingness to train and develop further skills
- Team player
- Good attention to detail
- English and maths at GCSE (A* – E/ 9 -2) or Functional Skills level 1 or higher
Possible opportunity to progress onto a higher apprenticeship/employment.
Things to consider:
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider, Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
0121 333 3001 or Shakera@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk