Apprentice Nursery Assistant required for Smarteenyz Nursery, a leading childcare provider in Birmingham. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Children and Young People’s Workforce Level 3.
Gain valuable experience in a very professional environment; the varied duties will include:
- Organise and observe activites
- Complete observation sheets
- Liase with parents
- Monitor learner journey
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
- Already achieved Level 2 in Children and Young Peoples Workforce
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Passion for childcare
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalent
Possible opportunity to progress onto an Advanced Apprenticeship/employment.
Things to consider:
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
0121 333 3001 or Shakera@gordonfrankstraining.co.uk