Angels Day Nursery
Urgent vacancy. Apprentice Nursery Assistant required for the leading Angels Day Nursery in Birmingham. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Childcare Level 2 for 12 months.
The varied duties will include:
- Caring for children, including nappy changing and toilet training
- Completing activities with children
- Preparing meals, snacks and drinks
- Keeping records of attendance
- Making observations and recording them for development
- Reporting any concerns about the children and their welfare to management
- Assisting senior staff by completing tasks required
- General housekeeping
- Any other duties related duties to support nursery required
- Other varied duties included at later stages once experience and competent
Possible opportunity to progress onto an advanced apprenticeship/employment.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer, you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider, Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
- Shakera Rahman