SUPERSTARS DAY NURSERY LTD
Urgent vacancy! Apprentice Nursery Nurse required for Superstars Day Nursery, a leading childcare provider in Birmingham. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Children and Young People’s Workforce Level 2 for 12 months.
- Planning and completing activities with children
- Supporting children’s development and play
- Maintaining development records
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment
- Helping to prepare meals
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Desire to learn
- Desire to work
- Maths and English at GCSE A*- E or Functional Skills Level 1 or higher
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
The National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.70 an hour from the 1st of April 2018. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds; £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £7.83 for those over 25.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Call – 0121 333 3001 or email – email@example.com